- Data Sheet
- Suitable for (30)
Since its inception, Stage6 are committed to develop performance-enhancing tuning parts and don't shy away from tackling new tasks. As of now, they are getting into the market for geared mopeds by introducing the Stage6 Cylinder Kit Big Racing 88cc for Derbi Euro 2.
The cylinder kit includes:
- 88cc cylinder, aluminium, 50mm bore, 45mm stroke for 90mm connecting rod, with 5 transfer ports and 32mm bridged exhaust port
- 1-ring Vertex piston, d. 50mm
- high compression cylinder head, monobloc, aluminium
- gasket set (base and head gaskets)
The cylinder was developed in close cooperation with the MXS Racing experts; by benefitting from their considerable experience of gearshift mopeds and drawing from their own extensive technical know-how, Stage6 was able to design a thoroughly convincing new tuning cylinder.
The cylinder features a rather basic and inconspicuous exterior, but we all know that appearances can be deceptive. We're talking genuine "Big Bore" here – cylinder layout is not based on a modified standard model that was milled open to create a bigger bore, but was designed as a Big Bore right from the start, with matching transfer ports and a bridged exhaust port big enough to support the excess performance.
The BigRacing cylinders impress with ease of installation, outstanding performance, and high reliability.
- Installation is very easy, crankcase milling or any other modification are not necessary. Squish clearance is pre-set to a value optimized for the respective engine type.
- In terms of output, the BigRacing cylinders knock it out of the ballpark: we measured a whopping 25,2 PS and 15,4 Nm on our P4 test bench using a standard set-up (24mm carburetor, original ignition, racing exhaust etc.).
- Port timings are relatively low, cooling system volume is quite large and the piston is a top quality Vertex piston. All of these factors contribute to the cylinder's high dependability and robustness, provided that set-up and adjustments are appropriate.
Displacement is 88cc (50mm piston / 45mm stroke / 90mm conrod) and is accordingly not street-legal (in many countries). You'll have to use a long-stroke crankshaft.
The exterior is a replica of the original cylinder with a 49cc stamp; don't worry, this is definitely an 88cc cylinder!
- you'll need long cylinder bolts (M7x120mm) to mount this kit.
- depending on year of manufacture, you might have to make room for the connecting rod (milling).
Name Stage6 Cylinder Kit BigRacing 88cc stroke 45mm Derbi Euro 2 Item No. S6-7019220 Brand Stage6 Homologation No Displacement 88cc Stroke 45 mm Conrod Length Standard Product Line Hyper racing Material Aluminium Bore 50 mm Piston Pin 12 mm
Your product goes with the following manufacturers and their models:
Astro Enduro 50cc (DERBI)
Lobito SM 50cc (DERBI)
Derbi Special Comp.
GPR 50cc (1998 - 2001)
GPR 50cc Nude 2004 (EBS050)
GPR 50cc R - Replica (2001 - 2004)
GPR 50cc Racing 2004 (EBS050)
Senda 50cc (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda 2000 50cc (before 2004) - (perimeter) Euro2
Senda DRD SM (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda DRD SM (before 2004) - (perimeter)-Euro 2
Senda Enduro (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda Enduro 2000 (before 2004) - (perimeter)-Euro 2
Senda R DRD Enduro (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda R DRD Enduro (before 2004) - (perimeter)-Euro2
Senda SM 50cc (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda SM 2000 (before 2004) - (perimeter)-Euro 2
Senda X-Race 2000 (before 2004) - (perimeter)-Euro 2
Senda X-Race Trail (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda X-Trem Enduro (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda X-Trem Enduro (before 2004)-(perimeter)-Euro 2
Senda X-Trem SM (before 2000) - (tubular)
Senda X-Trem SM (before 2004) - (perimeter) - Euro 2
GP Replica 50cc (DERBI)
GSM 50cc (DERBI)
H@K Euduro 50cc (DERBI)
RCR Enduro 50 (until 2005 EBS050) (tubular)
SMT SM 50cc (DERBI) - (tubular)
Sioux Enduro 50cc (Derbi)
Zulu Enduro 50cc (DERBI)