- Data Sheet
Choosing the right spark plug is really important on 2-stroke scooters. That's why Maxiscoot carries a wide range of spark plugs.
There are basically 2 main criteria for deciding which spark plug is the right one for your engine:
- short thread (H) or long thread (E)
- heat range
If you need a long or a short thread spark plug depends on the type of cylinder head your have.
Which heat range to choose depends on the type of engine and ignition you have. With NGK spark plugs, the higher the number, the colder the spark plug.
- original cast iron cylinders => B7 or B8 (B8 for warmer climates)
- 50cc and 70cc cast iron sports cylinders => B8 or B9 (B9 for warmer climates)
- 50cc and 70cc aluminium sports and racing cylinders => B9
- engines with internal rotor ignition => add 1 to above numbers (ex.: 70cc aluminium racing + internal rotor ignition = B10)
- 70cc and more high-end racing/Hyper Racing engines => B10
If you are not sure which spark plug to get for your engine configuration, feel free to contact us - email@example.com.
Name NGK Spark Plug long thread B-E105 Item No. L-SAZKNGKB-E105 Brand NGK