Kit gruppo termico + scarico 77cc Stage6 BigRacing Minarelli AM6 blu
IVA inclusa, esclusa spese di spedizione
Stage6 are committed to developing high-performance tuning parts and don't shy away from tackling new tasks, so they now also develop cylinders and entire tuning packs with matching tuning components for 50cc bikes / supermotos. For Minarelli AM6: Tuning Kit cylinder + exhaust 77cc Stage6 BigRacing Minarelli AM6 blue.
The kit contains:
- 77cc cylinder Stage6, 50mm bore, aluminium, with 5 transfer ports and bridged exhaust
- Vertex 1-ring piston, d. 50mm
- Cylinder head high compression, one piece, aluminium
- Gasket set (base and head gaskets)
- Exhaust Stage6 R/T 80 - 90cc low mount
- Venturi flange / bush - d. inside 32mm / d. outside 35mm / height 42mm
- Silencer aluminium blue - d. inside 23mm / d. outside 60mm / length 229mm
The Big Racing cylinders from Stage6 is a racing cylinder specially developed for supermotards. The thoroughly convincing and novel tuning cylinder will get you an enormous increase in power, especially in combination with the matching exhaust included in the pack, the Stage6 R/T 80 - 90cc racing exhaust.
The cylinder features a rather basic and inconspicuous exterior, but we all know that appearances can be deceptive. We're talking genuine "Big Bore" here – cylinder layout is not based on a modified standard model that was milled open to create a bigger bore, but was designed as a Big Bore right from the start, with matching transfer ports and a bridged exhaust port big enough to support the excess performance. The exterior is a replica of the original cylinder with a 49cc stamp; don't worry, this is definitely a 77cc cylinder!
Installation is very easy, crankcase milling or any other modification are not necessary. Squish clearance is pre-set to a value optimized for the respective engine type.
In terms of output, the BigRacing cylinders knock it out of the ballpark: we measured a whopping 23 hp and 13 Nm on our P4 test bench using a standard set-up (24mm carburetor, original ignition, racing exhaust etc.).
Port timings are relatively low, cooling system volume is quite large and the piston is a top quality Vertex piston. All of these factors contribute to the cylinder's high dependability and robustness, provided that set-up and adjustments are appropriate.
Note: we recommend using "long" cylinder head nuts to properly tighten the head. You should use a reinforced crankshaft with standard stroke.
The already very powerful cylinder is complemented and supported by an Exhaust Stage6 R/T 80 - 90cc Minarelli AM6, a high-end exhaust specifically for tuned Minarelli AM6 models.
It is a classic racing exhaust made of carefully hand-welded sheet steel cones with a high-quality silencer; this is the blue version, there are other colours available. As is usual with high-end systems, the exhaust has a so-called racing finish, which means the body is unpainted and untreated.
The exhaust assures maximum power throughout the entire rpm range and is specially designed for powerful cylinders with 80cc to 90cc displacement. This is basically as far as you can go when it comes to 2-stroke tuning, so if you want to crank up the power output of your moped to 11 - this is the exhaust that will make it possible.
|Kit gruppo termico + scarico 77cc Stage6 BigRacing Minarelli AM6 blu|
|Categoria Prodotti||Gruppi Termici|
|Tipo di prodotto||Gruppo termico|
|Spinotto pistone||12 mm|
- Stage6Liquido refrigerante -38°C Stage6 1L Arancione9,50 €9,50 € / 1000 mlA magazzinoPrezzo di listino*10,50 €-10% Sconto
- Stage6Olio motore 2T Stage6 Racing 100% sintetico 1L17,50 €17,50 € / 1 lA magazzinoPrezzo di listino*19,00 €-8% Sconto
- Stage6 R/TOlio Motore 2T Stage6 R/T MK3 100% sintetico 1000ml24,00 €24,00 € / 1 lA magazzinoPrezzo di listino*26,50 €-9% Sconto