Crankshaft Doppler Endurance Minarelli AM6
incl. tax, plus shipping
Racing crankshaft Endurance AM6
Very high quality racing full circle shaft from Doppler, for AM6 engines, at a exceptional value for money. Suitable for many different 50cc motorbikes like Rieju MRT, Beta RR, Yamaha DT50, Sherco, Fantic ...etc.
Full-circle crankshafts increase the pre-compression in the crankcase, which leads to a better filling and increased engine power. Also, the engine runs smoother, with reduced imbalance and less vibration.
The counterbalance weights are made of aluminum, the connecting rod is forged, the crankshaft has 18mm crankpin and 20mm bearing seats / journals. Comes with reinforced 12x17x15mm piston pin bearing.
Suitable for engines up to 18,000 rpm. The crankshaft can be used as a replacement for the original crankshaft or tuned setups with 50cc or 70cc racing cylinders.
The Doppler Endurance should be installed with new reinforced 6204 bearings; these are not included and must be ordered separately.
If the crankshaft does not meet your expectations, check out our wide selection of crankshafts (OEM quality and reinforced).
- Crankshaft Doppler Endurance Minarelli AM6
- Full circle crankshaft
- Small end bearing: 12x17x15 mm
- 20 mm journals (wider than on original)
How to change a crankshaft?
The crankshaft is one of the main components of the engine and is responsible for the smooth operation of motorcycle, scooter and moped, whether with two-stroke or four-stroke engine. The longevity of the engine depends not only on the proper condition of the crankshaft, but also on the fact that it is properly mounted.
How can I tell if my crankshaft is Damaged?
A broken crankshaft causes metallic noises, unusual vibrations, leaking oil seals and drastically reduces the performance of the two-wheeler. In any case, the vehicle must be stopped immediately to prevent the damage from getting worse.
Please note that whenever the crankshaft is changed and serviced, you'll have to install new crankshaft bearings.
Tuning Level: Racing
We categorize our products into different performance levels Original, Sport, Racing and High End , so that our customers can choose the right parts for their setup. It is really important to combine parts that belong to the same tuning level, this is especially true for cylinders, crankshafts and exhausts.
Racing products are designed for a more extreme uses and are developed primarily for racing. Whether you stay at 50cc or increase the displacement, the corresponding Racing parts produce much higher performance than the original parts in order to achieve maximum power.
|Crankshaft Doppler Endurance Minarelli AM6|
|Piston pin||12 mm|
- MotoForceClutch Cover Gasket 0.4mm Minarelli AM62,50 €In stockRRP2,70 €-7% Discount
- MotoForceOil Seal Set Minarelli AM68,50 €In stockRRP9,40 €-10% Discount
- Stage6Clutch & Gear Oil Stage6 Racing 10W-40 1L15,50 €15,50 € / 1000 mlIn stockRRP17,00 €-9% Discount
- Stage6Gear Oil Stage6 SAE 75W-90 1000ml9,00 €9,00 € / 1000 mlNot in stockRRP18,00 €-50% Discount
- Stage6Crankshaft Bearings + Oil Seals Stage6 6204 C3 steel cage Minarelli AM6 (journal=20mm)34,00 €Not in stockRRP35,50 €-4% Discount
- Stage6 R/TCrankshaft Bearing Set Stage6 R/T C3 steel cage for 20mm journal AM630,00 €In stockRRP33,00 €-9% Discount
- Stage6Crankshaft Bearings + Oil Seals Stage6 6204 C3 polymer cage Minarelli AM6 (journal=20mm)38,00 €Not in stockRRP40,00 €-5% Discount
- Stage6 R/TCrankshaft Bearing Set Stage6 R/T C3 polyamide cage for 20mm journal AM636,00 €In stockRRP40,00 €-10% Discount